Leading Discoveries in Finland and Victoria
Finland (gold/cobalt) – derisking, building and expanding
- August 2021 Inferred resource of 1.04Moz @ 3.0g/t AuEq (up 35% from previous resource). Targeting a multi-million ounce system. EIA permitting underway to derisk and “build and expand”
- Tested only 5% of 100% owned, large land position, with multi-million ounce growth potential from strike, depth and shallow targets. Recent new discoveries at East Joki 1.6 metres @ 29.2 g/t AuEq, Rumajärvi 3.0 metres @ 8.6 g/t AuEq, The Hut 70.3 metres @ 1.6 g/t AuEq.
- Metallurgically free milling gold, cobalt liberates (EU strategic battery metal project for National-level support)
Australia (gold/antimony) - a leading discovery from the Victorian goldfields in the North American market
- Entered Victoria in 2020, established team with extensive experience in the region (MMG, Newmont, Pasminco)
- 471 sq km land holding, controls over 3 of the 9 historic high-grade epizonal (Fosterville-style) goldfields, regional exploration almost untouched
- Sunday Creek (100% Mawson) - Solid hits given early stages, already hitting eight 100 gram metre holes out of 25 holes reported. Consistently hitting across multiple sheeted veins demonstrating solid widths such as 11.7 metres @ 12.4 g/t gold from 362 metres and high grades such as 3.0 metres @ 53.4 g/t gold from 364 metres with mineralization open at depth. 10kms of the 11km mineralized trend remains undrilled.